Am so proud of Alvin, Chuns, Eve- my new chair, vice-chair&secretary. Bridge'll flourish under you crazy&passionate pple(: Basically I think the whole exco's nice so I won't threaten to quit anymore:D We'll continue Shifu's team's legacy& reach the top at next yr's CJ tournament!
7 pple went back SN ystd, it was real cool cos so many of us ponned stuff just to go back tgt. Haven't talked about or done so much pointless lame shit (like trying to feed each other grass& taking turns to carry Yips) for so lone, almost thought that side of me had gone forever. Obviously not, since we got high over the slightest thing. &everyone misses body contact like mad (except Yips haha) hence the scandal photos:DDD

Leilei tried to rape me, but we looked at each other's face& couldn't stop laughing:D

Naturals. (act) LEZBIANNNZ.
"I bet you secretly practise kissing at home."
"Oh yes, I have a mannequin at home!"
Retards.

Assaulted! By the pple I love(:

4 different schools!

(:
Loves(:
Leg high 5! Pinafore was so much easier to climb in)x
Drills were kinda depressing, Pi, Lei & I screamed at the jnrs in the end even though we really didn't want to. Don't know why I always have such high expectations despite the many disappointments before. But it was good in a way, I miss taking them for drills. Best part was. We made them take off shoes cos of horrid marching. Then to prove that it's bearable, we took off ours too (which revealed interesting socks teehee) &the Sec4s did it with us(: But why did I have the feeling that some of the jnrs were secretly enjoying it? -.-

Nice:D
SHOES. Cackles.
Heart almost broke when it was time to go. Cried a little, felt really guilty& shebude. I'm praying hard that we'll meet up again soon cos no matter what, sqdmates are still the best.
Rushed back to meet Chuns, Shifu& Samuel before heading to UCC. Dance Nite was quite good (GRACE& JUSTINHO, our stars of the night, damn proud of you guys!) but exhausting. UCC's so freakin' far& I would have slept past my sto if not for Samuel. Reached home almost midnight, showered& promptly feel comatose.
Sorn loves me so much more after last night, my big sacrifice:D
The end of a severely hectic week brings the start of a week of tests& impending CTs. At least this week was fun ):
Sleepy. Perhaps I just need more Snickers& cookies. Sigh.
7 pple went back SN ystd, it was real cool cos so many of us ponned stuff just to go back tgt. Haven't talked about or done so much pointless lame shit (like trying to feed each other grass& taking turns to carry Yips) for so lone, almost thought that side of me had gone forever. Obviously not, since we got high over the slightest thing. &everyone misses body contact like mad (except Yips haha) hence the scandal photos:DDD

Leilei tried to rape me, but we looked at each other's face& couldn't stop laughing:D

Naturals. (act) LEZBIANNNZ.
"I bet you secretly practise kissing at home."
"Oh yes, I have a mannequin at home!"
Retards.

Assaulted! By the pple I love(:

4 different schools!

(:
Loves(:
Leg high 5! Pinafore was so much easier to climb in)xDrills were kinda depressing, Pi, Lei & I screamed at the jnrs in the end even though we really didn't want to. Don't know why I always have such high expectations despite the many disappointments before. But it was good in a way, I miss taking them for drills. Best part was. We made them take off shoes cos of horrid marching. Then to prove that it's bearable, we took off ours too (which revealed interesting socks teehee) &the Sec4s did it with us(: But why did I have the feeling that some of the jnrs were secretly enjoying it? -.-

Nice:D
SHOES. Cackles.Heart almost broke when it was time to go. Cried a little, felt really guilty& shebude. I'm praying hard that we'll meet up again soon cos no matter what, sqdmates are still the best.
Rushed back to meet Chuns, Shifu& Samuel before heading to UCC. Dance Nite was quite good (GRACE& JUSTINHO, our stars of the night, damn proud of you guys!) but exhausting. UCC's so freakin' far& I would have slept past my sto if not for Samuel. Reached home almost midnight, showered& promptly feel comatose.
Sorn loves me so much more after last night, my big sacrifice:D
The end of a severely hectic week brings the start of a week of tests& impending CTs. At least this week was fun ):
Sleepy. Perhaps I just need more Snickers& cookies. Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home